Foyer and AV renewal project UPDATE (MAY 19, 2021)
PROGRESS & UPDATE
- Round 0 Affinity Mapping Session – Church Visions and Project Alignment with Interim Board and Lead Pastors on Mar 6, 2021 with 9 attendees.
- Round 1 Group 1A Requirement Gathering Session with English Ministry, Children Ministry and English Councilors stakeholders on Mar 9, 2021 with 15 attendees.
- Round 1 Group 1B Requirement Gathering Session with Cantonese Ministry Pastors, Support and Admin Staff stakeholders on Mar 11, 2021 with 12 attendees.
- Round 1 Group 1C Requirement Gathering Session with Mandarin Ministry Pastors, Deacons, Common Councilors, CM, MM, Councilors stakeholders on Mar 16, 2021 with 22 attendees.
- Round 1 Reno Joint Session Requirement Survey Result Walkthru with Group 1A, 1B & 1C on Mar 30, 2021 with 23 attendees.
- Round 2 Reno Requirement-Design Focus Group with Interim Board, Admin Staff, Library/Literature Councilor, Apr 8, 2021 with 20 attendees.
- Round 3 AV Requirements Workshop with Praise teams, Choir, Musicians and AV Control personnel from EM, CM & MM, Apr 22, 2021 with 27 attendees.
- Round 3 Reno Requirement-Design Workshop with Church leadership groups, IT & Property Management, Apr 23, 2021 with 22 attendees.
- Project Update 更新工程最新消息 (2021-04-27)
- Round 3 Public information session, May 6, 2021 with 10 attendees
- Round 3 AV Solution approach and Estimates meeting opened for Praise teams, Choir, Musicians and AV Control personnel, May 13, 2021 with 13 attendees
- Town Hall Present renovation plan and AV changes, May 16, 2021 over 140 attendees
Coming TOWN HALL Extension for Q & A
Town Hall on May 30 2pm
I have just a quick question
- To enter your question, click here I have a question
- See the short answers, click here Q & A (updated 2021-05-19)
*** We are looking for renovation contractors and AV vendors to submit quotes and bids. If you know any reliable firms, please contact the project team.
General Inquiry and Feedback: LBCproject2021@gmail.com
Project Lead: Alan Chan Member: Joshua Lee, Sandy Lee
AV Team Lead: Jacky Lai Members: Jacky Lai, Garry Chung
Reno Team Lead: Paul Hung Members: Edmund Kwok Helper: David Li