News & Announcements May 31st, 2020
We welcome all to join our Worship Service on our Church YouTube Channel LBC (Milliken)
Next Week’s EM/YM Sunday Service (Streaming)
- Worship Speaker : Rev. George Mah
- Passage for Message: 2 Timothy 1:6-18
Holy Communion—to be held during the June 14th streaming Sunday service. Please prepare your bread and grape juice for when Communion occurs during the livestream.
Our EM/YM Joint Sunday worship will start at 11:30 AM on YouTube.
We will be continuing our 1st and 2nd Timothy Series talking about what it means to intentionally disciple another person and to bear fruit through that. Additionally, we ask that you refer to the provided sermon reflection sheets to help you reflect on the passage and applications during the week.
Special Arrangement for Church Activities — In response to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, church meetings and activities will be suspended or held in the form of online gatherings, please visit the Special Arrangement for Church Activities.
1. . Grade 6s will have their graduation on May 31. Family members are invited to join in our celebration. Please join at 10:00am to the Grade 6 classroom.
Grade 6 students will start attending YM activities starting from June.
2. Grade 2 students are invited to start attending Sonlight Bundles in June. Sonlight Bundles meet every 2nd and 4th Saturday at 7:30pm. For more details, go to
Koinonia Summer Camp 2020
will be held virtually this summer for the following grade groups:
Children Track – Gr.1 to Gr. 4;
Leadership Track – Gr. 5 to Gr. 8.
Details will be announced later, for registration and more information, please email us at:
Church Council Meeting — to be held next Sunday June 7th 3 pm on Zoom. Members of all congregations and Common Church Council Members are required to attend the meeting.
1. Logos 2019 Year Book — a special commemorative 2019 Year Book has been posted on our church website. All brothers and sisters are encouraged to download it and share in the stories of God’s work in our Logos Community. If you need the password, please email to church office
2. Special Offering
a. We will continue this week to collect a special offering for Compassion Canada to bless children who are living in poverty with food, hygiene items, and shelter during this COVID 19 Pandemic. If you want to participate, please use the tithe.ly app and choose Give to: “Others” and in the Note write: Compassion Canada or CC
3. Mail-in Cheque Tithing
Other than using Tithe.ly, the church will accept mail-in cheque tithing beginning in June. Please follow the attached instructions. Do not mail cash or drop off your tithing in person as the church building is closed.
4. News of Members
Father of Sandy Cheung in Carmel Fellowship passed away at age of 87 in Hong Kong on May 29th, may God comfort the family at this difficult moment.
5. News of Pastors, co-workers and church office
If you need to contact the pastors and office staff, you can contact via email or WhatsApp, and you can also call the Church at 905-305-6467, and press “0” immediately to access the church message box, leave a simple message, name and contact number, so that we can reply to you.