News & Announcements December 29th, 2019
Welcome ALL to our Logos Milliken
If this is your first time at Logos, please visit our Welcome Table and kindly sign our guest book.
Next Week’s CM1/EM/YM Joint Service
- Worship Speaker : Rev. George Mah
- Welcome Team: EM
- Passage for Message: John 15:16
Our Sunday worship starts at 11:30 am with a period of 15 minutes for us to pray and reflect. We encourage you to make use of this time to prepare your hearts to worship and enjoy the presence of God.
Wednesday Night Prayer Meeting
EM has prayer meetings every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month at 7:30 pM in room B03. You are invited to come and pray together as a community.
Arrangement for Joint Worship (next Sunday) on Jan. 5th, 2020
a. CM1/MM 9:30AM in the Sanctuary (preaching in English with Mandarin interpretation)
b. CM2/EM/YM 11:30AM in the Sanctuary (preaching in English with Cantonese interpretation)
News from Finance
- If you wish to have your offerings this year included into the 2019 tax receipt, please have your offerings deposited into the offering box on or before 1:00pm of Dec. 31st (Tuesday). Offerings received after then will be included into the 2020 tax reporting.
- All departments and ministry heads, please submit all 2019 outstanding reimbursement claims and supporting receipts to Finance Dept. by Jan 13th, 2020.
*Fellowship petty cash excluded*
- Friendly Reminder
a. If you are suffering from sickness or coughing, please request a face mask from ushers as sharing sickness is not caring.
b. Please do not park your car inside the areas with yellow strip lines nor any spot near the intersections in the parking lots to avoid accidents or blocking the road.
- Members News — The Father of Kitty Ma (in Canaan Fellowship) passed away on Dec. 22nd, and his funeral service will be held on Saturday Jan. 4th, 2020 10:00AM at Highland Funeral Home(Markham Chapel). May God comfort the family during this difficult time.
- Pastoral News
Lawrence Wong will be joining our Logos pastoral team as pastoral intern for one year starting January 2nd, 2020. He will serve in our Cantonese Ministry team with a focus on supporting and shepherding the young adult and families. During the first half of his internship, Lawrence will work part time. He will move on to work full time from July 2020.
- Office News — The Church Office will close on Wednesday Jan. 1st for New Year Holiday, and there will be no support staff on duty.