News & Announcements December 22nd, 2019
Welcome ALL to our Logos Milliken
If this is your first time at Logos, please visit our Welcome Table and kindly sign our guest book.
Next Week’s Joint Christmas Baptismal Service
- Worship Speaker : Pastor Mike Wong
- Welcome Team: YM
- Passage for Message: Matt. 28:16-20
Our Sunday worship starts at 11:30 am with a period of 15 minutes for us to pray and reflect. We encourage you to make use of this time to prepare your hearts to worship and enjoy the presence of God.
Wednesday Night Prayer Meeting
EM has prayer meetings every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month at 7:30 pM in room B03. You are invited to come and pray together as a community.
- Christmas Baptismal Ceremony
A joint baptismal ceremony will be held this morning during the morning and noon worship sessions, brothers and sisters to be baptized are :
CM: Neag Quen Leung, Kam Yung Wong, Jane Xie, Shu Hong Li.
MM: Fu Jing Wen, Gao Ping Xian, He Feng, Sandy Zheng, Rui Ling Wu, Benson Lin, Liu Zhong, Richard Yu, Ouyi Yu, Kevin Yu, Yang Rui Ting,
EM: Kenneth Quan
Baptism Testimonials are available at the Reception Desk
- Christmas Celebration — Peace on Earth
Tuesday Dec. 24th
a. EM/YM 7:30PM (Gym)
b. Cantonese 7:30PM (Sanctuary)
c. Children 7:30PM (Children Center)
Wednesday Dec. 25th
Mandarin — 5:30PM Potluck and 7:00PM celebration (gym)
- Christmas Special Offerings ― We will be collecting a special offering at the Christmas celebrations on December 24th and 25th. The funds will be donated to Light Patrol (Youth Unlimited) and our LBCM Benevolence Fund to help those in need.
News from Finance
- If you wish to have your offerings this year included into the 2019 tax receipt, please have your offerings deposited into the offering box on or before 1:00pm of Dec. 31st (Tuesday). Offerings received after then will be included into the 2020 tax reporting.
- All departments and ministry heads, please submit all 2019 outstanding reimbursement claims and supporting receipts to Finance Dept. by Jan 13th, 2020.
*Fellowship petty cash excluded*
- Friendly Reminder — If you are suffering from sickness or coughing, please request a face mask from ushers as sharing sickness is not caring.
- Membership Transfer —Brother Bruce Wan had completed all necessary membership transfer procedures, and if no disagreement for the next 4 weeks, he will officially become our church member. .
- Pastoral News
a. Rev. George Mah will be on leave from Dec. 27-28th, and will be back in the office on Dec. 31st.
b. Rev. Stephen Chung will be on leave from Dec. 27th to Jan. 3rd, and he will be back in the office on Jan. 4th.
c. Pastor Angelina Hung will be on leave from Dec. 27th to Jan. 2nd, and she will be back in the office on Jan. 3rd.
d. Sister Sophine Kan will be on leave from Dec. 27th to Jan. 3rd, and she will be back in the office on Jan. 6th.
- Office News— The Church office will be closed on Christmas and Boxing Day, Wednesday and Thursday Dec. 25-26th.